Sorry, Virginia, #DiversityIsNotOurStrength.
I’ve wondered a lot recently how to rephrase America’s famous motto, e pluribus, unum (“out of many, one”) and finally hit on this a few days ago.”Out of Many, War.”
“Bosnia times Rwanda.”
If noticing reality sometimes makes you feel and sound like a “Debbie-Downer,” too, check out this link (it’s been a couple of years since I first heard about it) a study confirming the downside of “diversity” and how it had been held back from publication due to fear-of-repercussions…
E PLURIBUS BELLUM
Hand-stenciled on dark or light-colored shirts:
- Hanes(R) CoolDri performance tee, or
- Bella+Canvas(R) 3001 cotton tee
- Shipping (USA only): $4.00 for 1st shirt, $2.00 for each additional
- Iridescent HIGHLIGHT along top-edges of lettering on Dark shirts (Black, Navy, Army, etc., any that are stenciled with white lettering). It’s very striking.
- Note in COMMENT section if you prefer I leave it off.
Design approx. 13″ wide x 1″ tall (c) 2018 Patrice Stanton
Use this form or find e-mail + snail-mail instructions on main t-shirt page.