Find the original, below, (from the mid- or early-1990’s) at this terrific website.
Find the original, below, (from the mid- or early-1990’s) at this terrific website.
Encapsulated in this graphic design is today’s tragic story along with the even more tragic event from the past. Uber will likely “pay up,” whereas murderer Ted Kennedy NEVER received the punishment he was due.
NOTE: Kennedy’s cold-blooded abandonment/murder of the beautiful Mary Jo Kopechne is a poignant moment in my post-2016-election novella, “An Election Carol.” The book’s lovely co-star (Emjay) is meant to a be a tribute to her, one of countless lives-cut-short by the Evil in this world.
Enough with all the doomy-gloomy gun stuff.
Let’s get fuzzy!
(The clipart is from a site called WikiClipart.com, and they say all the images offered on their site are in the Public Domain. If that turns out to be incorrect, please contact them and have it removed, then I will do likewise.)
Just my response to the latest virtue-signalling – and most dangerous kind – by Dick’s Sporting Goods. Note: I didn’t read the article. The thought of it makes me sick enough.
My “Inspiration,” now apparently scrubbed at the behest of CNN’s Commie-overlords.
From the back cover:
It’s Election Night – in the current year – and as midnight approaches, Presidential candidate Mallory Denton is not just hiding out from her volunteers and supporters, she’s up to her neck in hot water. Literally. And she’s using plenty of bubbles and top-donor-provided bubbly to sooth her psyche.
Make some popcorn, kick back for the evening, and enjoy a politically-incorrect homage to the Dickens’ classic, “A Christmas Carol.” Love her or hate her, one thing’s certain: if Mallory heeds the warnings her heavenly visitors are about to deliver, then both Heaven and Hell will have to wait!
Join a cast of all too familiar beltway characters in this Presidential Election tale that’s frequently funny, sometimes annoying, and spot-on scathing. Best of all, this campaign lasts just one night, delivering a mash-up of “House of Cards” treachery and “Bedazzled” hijinks as smoothly as a seasoned career politician flings her promises while out on the stump.
(Note: I watched the first 6 episodes Friday, the next 3, last night. It was a total coincidence that I started writing this only to discover one of the actors from the show, Lafayette, died yesterday.)
How do you watch six episodes of “TrueBlood” in one day?
You start early!
A better question, though, is: What “woke me” to the insidious Anti-Life, Anti-White nature of the series? Simply…it was the brutal, bloody killing of main character SOOKIE Stackhouse’s “GRAN.” It really hurt, because she was, seemingly, the nicest character on the show.
I waited and hoped it was only a vision or a dream…hoping Hollywood would rescue the old gal with what had, before this, seemed the ubiquitous stage direction: “And then INSERT-MAIN-CHARACTER-HERE woke up.”
But they didn’t so she didn’t, and so the sweet southern Gran many viewers wished we could have had, too, remained dead. She didn’t die in vain because that plot-point allowed me to wake up and see through the literal “programming.” (In my disappointment I vowed to not watch another episode, but, of course, Vampires being what Vampires are, I proceeded the following night to watch three more installments.)
Today, however, (though not wearing silver!) I rescued myself from any further desire-to-view-those-Vampires by: 1) binge-reading all 7 seasons’ episode summaries online; 2) searching out a few short videos explaining character-secrets revealed in those descriptions; and 3) watching a couple 7 minute end-of-series video clips, nicely wrapping “TrueBlood” all up with the blood-soaked gory bow I probably would have foreseen, if I’d cared enough about Sookie, et al, to project it forward.
Here are the main Themes the author-plus-studio-plus-co-authors proclaim:
1) Black racial-Resentment…the black chick, TARA, put a pretty face on Black anti-White resentment. But schizophrenically, she goes ahead and jumps in the sack (i.e. race-mixes-it-up) with two different White men within an episode or two of one another!
2) Black + Male + Gay = Irresistible…Named for an old dead White war monger, LAFAYETTE, was the sweet, loveable gay cook in the central bar/restaurant in the series. He gleefully jokes (to rowdy “rednecks,” so they are required to listen in humiliated silence) that sure, he serves “AIDS burgers” and AIDS everything else, for that matter. There you go. Whites are racist if they’re concerned about food safety, because everybody, don’t you know, is just as likely to be HIV-positive as a male homosexual. Um-m-Hm-m…
3) GRAN was probably also in the Klan, don’t you know…the old gal seemed nice, but prominently featured, no doubt for progressives’ enjoyment, was her “Glorious Dead” NAZI-Confederate worship. She practically bills and coos over Vampire-BILL once she learns he was in the War (“…for Southern Independence”). His old-school southern charm is probably what blinds her to the life and death danger her granddaughter SOOKIE is in, being around him. Doesn’t she know that the current culture leaves no one, even a 200-year-old, unsullied? Trigger–Warning: the Confederate Battle Flag has not been digitally erased from at least one episode.
4) Vampire-Johnny Reb, O.K.; Iraq-War vets, scary…it seems odd for Hollywood not to make more of the evils of the Confederacy, but I guess they figured because the whole show was in large part a middle-finger to the South, they’d give ol’ Vampire-BILL a break. (Or perhaps there are countless teachable North vs. South moments in gory flashback in the remaining 70+ episodes). The Iraq-War vet is made out to be hair-triggered if not crazy. Oh, he’s also self-deprecating. In one episode it was natural to chalk up to his post-war “crazy” his report of seeing a main character running naked through the woods.
5) White Men are mostly stupid and unattractive…except for the glamourous Vampire-BILL and city Vampire-Eric. The bar owner, SAM, is kind of attractive in a lightweight metrosexual way, but that trailer he crashes in? Ew-w-w. It ought to act like normal-girl repellent.
Sookie’s brother, typically-shirtless-JASON, could be boyishly cute if he ever had a clean STD report and showered/de-greased every couple of episodes. Within the first six or seven episodes he’d slept with four different women, but, six seasons later, surprise, surprise, he was still alive and in a clip from a wedding. I figured he’d have died of syphilis well before that.
The cajun dude, RENE, builds up to his stupidity slowly. We finally find out he’s living with but not married to the red-haired 3-time divorcee waitress, ARLENE. He’s also “helping” her raise her two young kids right: by showing them it isn’t necessary to put-a-ring-on-it first. Nice! Note: they are the ONLY contemporary kids in all the episodes I watched. What swell family-values, right? Oh, how the 8-9 year old girl squeals joyfully when her mommy declares she can be her “flower girl…again!”
Lastly, there’s the doofus White duo (Sheriff and Detective) and the pervy White Medical Examiner. None of the murders in the first few episodes seem to generate urgency or case files or clues from townspeople, thanks to these downright unattractive nitwits. Honestly, have you seen, since “Reno 911,” a less competent farce of a police force?
The detective, though, magically (?) has enough free time to track down a nudist-colony in Beaumont, Texas, just to offer HBO or “TrueBlood’s” director an opportunity to throw in a few old, White, naked behinds. All to prove bar-owner SAM lied about his parents. Wow! Great “detecting.” Meanwhile, the dead bodies remain stacked up in the pervy guy’s cooler (I presume/hope).
6) White women are stupid and pretty much hoes, except for SOOKIE, who’s virginal…before she becomes Vampire-BILL’s meal+sex ticket. Afterwards she’s a COOL HOE. She’s also under Vampire-pimp-BILL’s protection (except during the daylight…). I call him a pimp because ultimately he’s forced by protocol to take Sookie to do the bidding of Vampire-ERIC.
Why, in this world, is there no lecturing girls on the dangers of uber-powerful vampires or STDs or powerful vampires with STDs? Oh, right, in “this world” such mundane topics aren’t any fun, either.
The only lecturing allowed in TrueBlood is about White-on-Black RACISM:
1) White bankers are RACIST if they don’t give money to alcoholics who happened to be Black and unemployable.
2) Rude White “rednecks” (i.e. men deemed unattractive or otherwise unacceptable to main characters) are RACIST if they question the prudence of food preparation by a practicing male homosexual drug-dealer who happens to be Black.
3) A White guy is called RACIST by the Black chick after he mentions she “grunts” during the sex they just had together. She’s the one who brought up a grunting Black tennis player, even though White players are currently known for doing it, and have been known for the behavior for decades longer than the Williams sister mentioned.
In the end, if you choose to spend 81 hours of your life on this entire series, immersed with the cast of and in the mindset of “TrueBlood” creators (after reading this), ASK what benefits you’ll be left with; anything uplifting about the stories; any positive lessons to be learned? (Especially if you are White and already susceptible to being “guilted” by our progressive culture warriors.)
Because what happens when well-meaning non-progressives partake of progressive politics? It depends. For example, like when thoughtful, rational, (albeit, naive) Lauren Southern goes to do street reporting and learn from the G20 events in Hamburg, Germany, She presumed about it like I did about “TrueBlood:” lots to be learned! (Spoiler-Alert: Not what we thought.)
In my case, I was naively certain such a popular show had information about the contemporary Vampire genre that’d be useful for my own fiction projects. Instead, I learned (again) just what Hollywood thinks of We-The-between-the-coasts-People generally, and southerners more specifically.
They think we’re
Beer & drug guzzling lowlifes.
Who’d jump at the chance to be ensnared in a vampiric living-death futureless (i.e. childless, i.e. dead end) existence. Or is it Hollywood’s “wishful scriptwriting?”
Unexpected lessons for Lauren Southern on the streets of Germany were Where Not to Create your Hearth & Home (Germany), and just how critical Self-Determination & Self-Defense (and its tools, like guns or even pepper-spray) truly are. Then there was the gut-level lesson of Run & Hide in order to Survive, hopefully for long enough to get out of Dodge. But she “ran” to the “relative safety of London,” as she (or Stefan) noted. Seriously. London? The-recent-site-of-several-Islamic-State-terror-attacks is NOT a picture of “safety.”
Lauren revealed her darkest G20 discovery in speaking with Stefan Moyneux: that the “Black Block/Antifa” wants only one thing beyond partying, looting, and burning…“Busting the heads of Capitalists & NAZIS,” like they literally perceive her to be. All that, yet STILL she refuses to tear up her I’m-A-Strong-21st century-Woman card. She steadfastly proclaims she’s not a victim.
Well, I say, “You aren’t a ‘victim,’ yet, Lauren.” I pray very soon she’ll admit that the front lines are NOT the place for females. I pray that she’ll come to understand that there is nothing shameful in admitting that! Frontline COMBAT is no place for 99% of women, they lack the body+bone-mass of men, not to mention the bare-handed combat skills many men more naturally have acquired in life. And no offense, Lauren, that’s a 1% you simply don’t appear to be in.
Similarly, for me to have expected HBO’s “TrueBlood” to be part of the 1%, non-progressive, i.e. Life-Affirming, entertainment? Well, that was just as naive as Lauren expecting black-swaddled thugs to give her man-on-the-street interviews. I hope this “TrueBlood” encounter+analysis will spare others from entering the twisted base-pleasure-seeking, cunning childlessness, and entrenched anti-Life, anti-White “entertainment,” blindly.
If you do take a taste of the show and disagree with my take on it, let me know where we differ.
Saw this article on DRUDGE(R) today (it is also included in the Live-linked PDF, following) and I’m pretty confident it’s a clever stunt by teacher, Gene Ponder. I mean, what high-school kid can resist tracking down what now is essentially a…
It was January 14, 2017, when I discovered a new version of “The Handmaid’s Tale” was scheduled to air this year. Since I was still weeks away from finishing the first draft of my new novella, “An Election Carol,” I hated that I couldn’t drop everything and fire off a fictional response-volley towards Margaret Atwood’s 1986 novel.
UNLESS the new trailers are depicting a satire, it will certainly demand a response…
Atwood’s entire premise was delusional in 1986’s America, but today? Even more so. Think back to the mid-1980’s: America’s most well-known Christian organization, The Moral Majority, never had all that much political pull, despite all the hullabaloo. Even Wikipedia reveals it was kaput by the late-80’s. And as for the 2016 election and the feared Fourth-Reich with Trump-hitler at the helm? We can all see the neo- “con” that’s turning out to be…
“The Handmaid’s Tale,” was a first for me – I call it Christian-Theocracy-Porn (the film version of “V-for-Vendetta,” fits the genre, also). I expect this 2017 version to get fairly graphic; it will be easy to incorporate a number of the handmaidens’ bedroom scenes, and it makes perfect Hollywood-sense to do so. “50 Shades…” has shown there’s a big appetite among the Western world’s women for coercive sex. The Hulu trailers on YouTube have already provided a couple of quote-gems:
With my novella’s final edits getting accepted today, I’m free to man the battle-stations and pull out my reviewer’s notebook for the Hulu “porno” premiere tonight. I just can’t wait to see how bravely they step out and how boldly they step into the Handmaiden-shoes Hollywood has let collect dust for nearly 30 years.
BUT, BUT, BUT…How will the writers and producers dare take New Testament Bible Scriptures in vain? Don’t they fear sleeper-cells of mad-Christian-men? Are they prepared to fight off Chalie Hebdo style anti-free-speech fanatics, like in Paris? And just how far over backwards will the “creatives” at Hulu have to bend, all to avoid creating any resemblance to the actual world of “disturbed” Islamics we live in…and where we get run over…and sliced-up, and blown-up, and every-which-way-murdered?
We non-Muslims, we so-called infidels, have suffered more than 30,000 attacks by “misunderstanders of Islam” since September 11, 2001. Just how far into the sand will “The Handmaid’s Tale” stick its pretty little head in order to avoid all of that truth?
I guess we’ll see.
Imagine…a world where little boys grow up to reject the Holy-sacrament of abortion…
It’s easy, if you try. (Start by looking at the tiny body parts in those glass “pie-plates” in The Center for Medical Progress’ expose videos.)
And isn’t it wonderful that “God-fearing” America is so great already, that we forced Planned Parenthood out of business because we finally came face-to-face with the whole damned bloody truth, and all those baby-bodyparts’ buyers and sellers are rotting in prison now?