Whatever you do
- don’t think,
- don’t think about thinking, and really, really
- don’t encourage others to think about thinking,
- I mean it, really.
That might-could lead you to remember: the virus has a 14-day-incubation period. So most of us knew we were fine at least for the last month…
After seeing a portion of Hillary Clinton’s March 4th (2020) appearance on late night TV, I got the cuh-razy idea she could be put up as ol’ Joe’s VP. I mean she actually looked and sounded “normal” as in not at death’s door. And compared to Biden she’d come off as a pretty spry candidate.
Joe only needs to make it through Spring, Summer, and early Fall, right up to the night before the very first one-on-one debate with Trump. In the middle of that long, final, oh-so-grueling prep-night he can have a real (or “encouraged”) health-emergency that leaves him unable to face Trump and…
DING! DING! DING! In this corner – once again – is Hillary Clinton. This time as the Democrat nominee for VP, who boldly, bravely offers to stand in for Joe! (What a strong independent wah-man, am I right?) Since she “beat Trump before,” she’d be a shoe-in this time especially if Donna Brazile has anything to say about it or do with it. (After all, cheaters gonna cheat. Right, Donna?)
It should be an interesting spring, summer, and fall.
Inspired by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas undercover video.
Design by me, illustration by PIXALINE at pixabay.com.
Mine, below, was inspired by a post here of this image shared on Gab.
Fuggedabout “Red Flag” laws, why not go all the way like they tried with those Red-Coat laws? After all, our NEW! IMPROVED! Crown knows what’s best for us bumpkins, too. Don’t forget to obey, obey, obey (Gringo) when your betters in the D.C. parliment sign the official parchments!
Isn’t it about the only taboo the Dems have left to break?
When is the buy-back program for politicians? (Holding my breath)
Imagine these overlord-lites stomping on your remaining Liberties for the rest of their lives, because…
- They possess no otherwise-marketable skills.
- They have grown accustomed to the luxury and prestige of their suddenly-6-figure salaries (not to mention all the golden perks).
- They feed like Vampires off the annoyance/angst/anger of any who are forced to submit to their demands, like congressional-committee questioning.
- Now hooked on the legislator’s Power-to-Command and Control we commoners, there is no going back to the real-world for these creatures.
- Nothing – save Death – could possibly substitute for nor satisfactorily satiate their Swampborn addiction to demanding obedience.
…or Wednesday, 19 June 2019’s “Fixed-it.”
Bet you can’t wait for 2044 either! Inspiring story here. (Original “Pro Hijab” here.)