Colion Noir has been on fire for some time now, posting shorter even more passionate pro-2A videos to his YouTube channel. This one is no exception. I loved the quote so I had to “pull” it. 🙂
Thought-provoking, moving, surprising
5-Star. I highly recommend seeing Joker, starring Joaquin Phoenix, if for nothing more than to support the screenwriters, actors, and others who brought it to market despite the relentless vitriol hurled against them.
Interesting isn’t it, how the acceptability of Anti-White+Anti-Male rhetoric these last two-plus years has created a perfect storm to psychologically batter Joker, a film whose genesis began back in 2016.
“Violence and gore” of Joker is minor…
Comparatively speaking. If you have watched and survived any of these films from my favorite genre ((Vengeance) which I also highly recommend) you will be fine with Joker:
- Thomas Jane’s 2004 Punisher (rated R);
- Charles Bronson’s 1974 and Bruce Willis’ 2018 Death-Wish, both (R);
- Denzel Washington’s 2014 Equalizer (R);
- Jodie Foster’s 2007 female Death-Wish, The Brave One (R); and lastly,
- Keanu Reeve’s 2014 John Wick (R).
So, turns out the MSM lied (#LOL)
As the credits barely began rolling, I realized that the gas-lighting MSM’s #GreatWhiteFear of Joker was pure illusion. It was just another manufactured Anti-White+Anti-Male con job dredged up from the most putrid part of their tiny twisted minds.
From an amateur psychologist’s perspective, their entire hate-plus-fear Joker campaign was probably all Projection. Might these jackbooted Saville Row suited self-appointed thought police fear that another month, day, moment even, of Trump-Derangement-Syndrome fever will push them into going-Joker? Not on someone across the street, but right there at work, just down the hall, or perhaps across into the next cubicle?
Basically it’s all thanks to those plain-clothes-opinion-cops. They got me out to the theater on Saturday, the 6th, to see the film. Because seriously, I only started paying attention to it when it seemed to be causing the MSM to lose the very last of its collective mind. They seemed to beg readers and listeners to STAY HOME…AVERT YOUR EYES…or else…so of course I did the opposite. (If this was a psyop meant to get Hollywood some extra bucks, color me duped.)
Meanwhile, 7 Shot Dead in Chiraq (MSM: “Yawn.”)
I’m actually convinced a few of these “tastemakers” are secretly disappointed some stoic young White man, sitting uncomfortably astride his AR (Armalite Rifle not “assault”) with a gazillion-round “clip” attached, didn’t actually go all Joker on the crowd. I mean, think of the lost 24/7 ratings’ boost another “gun violence” tragedy would create.
Instead, for the week of September 29th-October 5th seven folks were shot and killed in Chiraq, probably not by young White men.
What impressed me
1) The SCRIPT writing from start to finish was tight.
2) The STORY PROGRESSION was in a straight time-line for the most part (making it double-plus-good IMO).
3) The TWISTS were masterful and you’ll chastise yourself later, “I shoulda seen them comin’!”
4) The Characterizations, especially of Thomas Wayne, were succinct and convincing. No cheaply inserted Voice-Over backstories needed.
5) The FINAL SCENE plays like a minimalistic silent-film. Think 2001: A Space Odyssey, wherein Dave is crazy and confined in an orbiting asylum.
What depressed me
1) The Setting. I had no idea the film was set back (nearly) 40 years. The murky yellow-brown cast to everything and the late 1970’s cars gave its era away pretty much immediately. The only thing missing was a dusty mirrored disco-ball abandoned in the alleyway.
2) The two nearly identical BEAT-DOWNS of the main character (one by Brown teenage street-thugs, the other by White 20s-30s middle-class Wall Street professionals), all the while knowing no Hero would be coming to save a nobody like him.
3) The HUMILIATION of the main character: prior to his “diverse” gang-beatings and then by an old White man (TDS sufferer Robert De Niro’s character) widely broadcast before and then again during his TV talk-show appearance.
4) ANTICIPATING the FAILURE of the main character if he ever did try a live comedy performance, followed by the excruciating moments when he actually got onstage. And (shocker!) failed horrendously.
5) Seeing the beating-bruises combined with Phoenix’s painfully gaunt and downright deformed body. (What is going on with his shoulders?)
What I hated
1) Realizing my own lack of empathy/understanding for someone who survived a childhood filled with torture, both physical and mental.
2) How quickly I condemned Fleck for his crimes without acknowledging that he had a “breaking point.” This lead me to become…
Judge, Jury, Executioner
By the start of the credits I had dropped my gavel and pronounced a swift Death Sentence on Arthur Fleck. After all, a mere moment’s reflection convinced me – as a viewer – that anyone as clever and deadly as Fleck could not, should not be imprisoned for Life. He’d likely kill all or at least some of his caretakers. Oh, and beyond those dangers, consider the cost to we the taxpayers!!!
Then I reflected some more
I realized those in danger of Joker’s murderous rage were not random innocents. It’s almost like they should have known they were on his “list.”
So who did Arthur Fleck kill if it wasn’t random school kids cowering in their apartments as the Joker sprayed bullets at his gang-rivals in the street, or if it wasn’t lone shuffling bent-over senior citizens blindly bumping into Arthur here and there on the streets of Gotham?
Joker was “only” a danger to…
1) Those who abused him, or
2) Those who were clearly uninterested in or dismissed his abuse with minimal further thought (“professional listener” in hospital
, Thomas-helper-of-the-people-Wayne), or
3) Those who lied to him (his mother), or
4) Those who lied about him brazenly, making him a criminal solely by virtue of those lies (his co-worker), or
5) Those who chose to publically harm or humiliate him (White Wall Street subway thugs), for their own personal status-gain (TV talk-show personality even did it with malice aforethought).
I give him a Life-sentence in a “country club” prison like Butner Federal Prison Camp, alongside Bernie Madoff and other bigtime financial-scallywags. Is killing
seven six people outright actually worse than destroying the lives of hundreds to thousands through fraud and theft? I’m sure surviving family members and those directly ripped off by Butner’s white-collar thieves wouldn’t shed a single tear if inmate Arthur Fleck went all Joker on them after suffering through one too many of their put-downs.
Hope springs eternal
Here’s hoping the MSM will one day learn how many of us are onto them..and that we are just plain ignoring everything they say unless it’s to fact-check them. Or laugh maniacally at them!
To be honest
…a nation full of armed and trained progressive/leftist women scares me more than the idea that every single city and Mayberry-ish town is working towards a PD that’ll look like this:
Fuggedabout “Red Flag” laws, why not go all the way like they tried with those Red-Coat laws? After all, our NEW! IMPROVED! Crown knows what’s best for us bumpkins, too. Don’t forget to obey, obey, obey (Gringo) when your betters in the D.C. parliment sign the official parchments!
Once upon a time…
…there was another King (George) who had a very similar belief about unsophisticated country bumpkins. Those rabble-rousers (in Sail-By country?) ultimately “evolved” from subject-colonists to independent “Americans” (by means of a bloody conflict with that king’s Special Boys).
It was called The (First?) Revolutionary War for one simple reason: some things are worth fighting to the death for.
Wannabe King Beto-Bob-Francis-O and his friends in powdered wigs apparently need to brush up on American History.
Woe Unto Them that cheer on (or participate in)
- Unfounded distrust-of, hatred-of, and slander-of Ideological-Others,
- Violence- and in-person harassment-against Ideological-Others who were not themselves on physical offense first,
- ANY “laws” that enable Evil to prey more easily on the Harmless, especially….
- all “Gun-Control” laws (study the history of Democide),
- #RedFlagLaws which certainly will be used against the Harmless (for being an Ideological-Other),
- #Abortion aka the Genocide called “healthcare!” – at all stages and in all styles – the unborn are always Harmless (60 MILLION+ in America, alone, since 1973, for Heaven’s sake!),
- Chemical Castration of children (Prescription Drugs that prevent maturation) followed by the inversion of that child’s sex-at-birth,
- – to be continued, I’m sure –
Something that made me go, “Hm-m-m…”
Seeing the response to the charitable Baltimore clean-up effort spearheaded and accomplished by a Scott Presler, a young (White-) man and those he “drafted” a few days ago got me to thinking about the inevitable Watershed Moment that is barreling it way towards the majority of White normies still out in America.
A tsunami cometh
It will be more than a mere watershed moment. It will be a tsunami when the remaining mass of once oblivious Palefaces finally understands the visceral, incurable Hatred-for-Whiteness and its imagined “privilege” now running deep in the hearts/minds/souls of not-Whites (and which has been manifest relentlessly in mainstream media, at least since mid-2015 and the candidacy of Trump).
I got to wondering how much outcry there could be Post Awakening, shall we say, when not if another “Katrina” or “Harvey” strikes the Gulf Coast. After all, it is primarily Privileged Palefaces, Inc. who charitably load up 18-wheeled wagons with bottled water, baby diapers and formula, clothing, bedding, etc. etc. and head ‘em on out – often cross-country! – bringing aid and comfort to such stricken areas.
The government will help you…eventually
Will those future devastated peoples-of-color-other-than-white (and their white neighbors) be heartbroken as they await the wagons of (primarily Christian-) Compassion that never come? How many more in the storm’s path will die when it is Uncle Sam and Uncle Sam, alone, riding/motor-boating to their rescue?
There is a limit to the charity folks have to give. The haters can stop their unfounded resentments, hatred, and outright attacks here and now, or continue to bring deserved and well-founded Indifference upon themselves.
“Woe unto them…” Isaiah 5:20
Don’t know much about History?
Never liked studying it? Well, now’s the time to give it another try. Here’s a place to start: search for “Native American slaughters by U.S. Government.” That’ll give you some grist for your mill.
Next, search the term “democide,” where you’ll find THIS most important LINK to R.J. Rummel’s sobering work.
Learn from past Government “lessons”
Get the skinny on the “Fighting 7th” gents in the poster’s background photo, taken after a small dot-gov seminar for Native Americans, called, “Who’s the Boss?” (No relation to the 20th century TV show.)
This particular FREE! one-day event was held in late December 1890, somewhere in the upper midwest (aka, Wounded Knee) HERE. It was only one of many FREE! educational events provided to those whom Washington, D.C., Inc. felt could benefit from just such a strong guiding government-hand (holding a Gatling Gun or similar).
D.C., Inc. (or a State-proxy) is an old hand at teaching the folks Who’s the Boss. At a minimum check out how it all got started:
What did Jesus do?
What did Jesus do when it came to Roman oppressors, Pharisaical oppressors, and Sword-Control? Do you think, in a forgotten unrecorded aside, He actually told those disciples to check with the local ruling bureaucrats on the Roman Sword Regulations for Non-Citizens before buying their swords? Surely He would have even advised them to, quick like dutifully meek sheep, register them after the sale and in the future to joyfully turn them in to those very same oppressors. Surely.
Or how ’bout even before telling them to arm themselves mightn’t He have surreptitiously asked around…just to make sure none of them had anything questionable – say, like red-flags – on their “permanent (government) records?”
But, but, but…wouldn’t He have done so if super-worser even more-deadly firearms had been the Personal-Protection weapon of choice back then?
Um-m-m…I’m still believing that’d be a big fat, “No.”
When is the buy-back program for politicians? (Holding my breath)