Imagine these overlord-lites stomping on your remaining Liberties for the rest of their lives, because…
- They possess no otherwise-marketable skills.
- They have grown accustomed to the luxury and prestige of their suddenly-6-figure salaries (not to mention all the golden perks).
- They feed like Vampires off the annoyance/angst/anger of any who are forced to submit to their demands, like congressional-committee questioning.
- Now hooked on the legislator’s Power-to-Command and Control we commoners, there is no going back to the real-world for these creatures.
- Nothing – save Death – could possibly substitute for nor satisfactorily satiate their Swampborn addiction to demanding obedience.